OPEN EVENTS — YEAR 7 SEPTEMBER 2024 ENTRY
Beths Grammar School is proud to be offering open events. This is a great opportunity for you and your child to be able to see the school and all that Beths has to offer. The event consists of a student guided tours, where you will have the opportunity to view our school and speak to staff and students about their experiences and life at Beths.
Please find below the dates and times that we are intending to open, please note some days will have morning and afternoon events, and other days will be morning or afternoon only. Please make sure you book your ticket carefully.
All open mornings run between 9:30am -11:15am
All open afternoons run between 2:15pm - 3:45pm.
- Monday 25th September - Open Morning
- Wednesday 27th September - Open Afternoon
- Thursday 28th September - Open Morning
- Thursday 5th October - Open Morning and Open Afternoon
- Friday 6th October - Open Morning
- Monday 9th October - Open Morning and Open Afternoon
- Tuesday 10th October - Open Afternoon
- Wednesday 11th October - Open Morning and Open Afternoon
- Thursday 12th October - Open Morning
- Friday 13th October - Open Morning
- Tuesday 17th October - Open Morning and Open Afternoon
- Wednesday 18th October - Open Afternoon
- Thursday 19th October - Open Morning and Open Afternoon
- Friday 20th October - Open Morning
The ticket link is available now https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/year-7-open-events-september-2024-entry-tickets-687257675207, we ask attendees to only book one open event. In the event that you can no longer attend the day you originally booked, please cancel the ticket and rebook for a different event.
Rules and extra information:
- These visits are reserved for families with children in Year 6 only. We will be holding open events for Year 5 later on in the school year.
- This event will be ticketed to avoid overcrowding and to control the amount of people in our school.
- You will be able to reserve ONE ticket per family which will allow entry for up to THREE people (for example 1 child and 2 adults). The only exception is families with multiple children in the same school year (for example twins), please only book one ticket in this case.
- Please bring booking confirmation or your tickets to attend the event.
- We operate a no ticket no entry policy, tickets/ booking confirmation will be checked to allow entry.
- Parking is not available on site and restrictions apply in neighbouring roads. There are a number of NCP car parks nearby and Hall Place car park is only a short walk away.
For those who are unable to attend, virtual open event material will be available shortly.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.