OPEN EVENTS — YEAR 7 SEPTEMBER 2022 ENTRY
Beths Grammar School is proud to be offering open events. This is a great opportunity for you and your child to be able to see the school, speak with current students and see all that Beths has to offer. Please note that these events can be changed or cancelled in line with government guidance and at the discretion of the school to keep our community and visitors safe.
Please find below the dates and times that we are intending to open, please note some days will have morning and afternoon events, and other days will be morning only.
All open mornings run between 9:30am -11:15am
All open afternoons run between 2:15pm and 3:45pm.
Friday 8th October — open morning and afternoon.
Monday 11th October — open morning and afternoon.
Tuesday 12th October — open morning
Wednesday 13th October — open morning and afternoon.
Thursday 14th October — open morning and afternoon.
Friday 15th October — open morning
Monday 18th October — open morning and afternoon.
Tuesday 19th October — open morning
Wednesday 20th October — open morning and afternoon.
The ticket link is now live, and we ask attendees to only book for only one open event. In the event that you can no longer attend the day you originally booked, please cancel the ticket and rebook for a different event.
Please follow this link to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/beths-grammar-open-events-tickets-181668895557
Rules and extra information:
- These visits are reserved for families with children in Year 6 only.
- This event will be ticketed to avoid overcrowding and to control the amount of people in our school.
- You will be able to reserve ONE ticket per family which will allow entry for up to THREE people per ticket (for example 1 child and 2 adults). Please bring booking confirmation or your tickets to attend the event. We operate a no ticket no entry policy, tickets/ booking confirmation will be checked to allow entry.
- Parking is not available on site and restrictions apply in neighbouring roads. There are a number of NCP car parks nearby and Hall Place car park is only a short walk away.
- Visitors must produce a COVID-19 passport and a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of the event you are attending.
By booking and attending you confirm:
1. Your child is currently in Year 6.
2. All visitors attending will wear a face covering (unless exempt).
3. No members in your household are unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
For those who are unable to attend, virtual open event material will be available shortly.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.