Beths Grammar School is proud to be offering Guided Tours. This is a great opportunity for you and your child to be able to see the school and, all that Beths has to offer. The event consists of a talk from the Head of Sixth Form and student guided tours, where you will have the opportunity to view our school and speak to staff and students about their experiences and life at Beths.
The ticket link is now live, we ask attendees to only book for one event. Please click here to book your ticket https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/whats-on/hartford-road/beths-grammar-school/beths-grammar-sixth-form-guided-tours-september-2024-entry/2023-11-22/09:15/t-lnzoeqg
Please find below the dates and times that we are intending to open:
Wednesday 22nd November - 9:15am
Tuesday 28th November - 9:15am
Monday 4th December - 2pm
Tuesday 5th December - 9:15am
Monday 11th December - 2pm
Wednesday 10th January - 9:15am
Monday 15th January - 2pm
Wednesday 17th January - 9:15am
All open mornings run from 9:15am -10:15am (last tour 9:30am). Please arrive on time as there will be a Head of Sixth form talk at 9:20am
All open afternoons run from 14:00pm - 15:00pm (with the last tour being 14:15pm). Please arrive on time as there will be a talk from the Head of Sixth Form at 2:05pm
Rules and extra information:
- We ask attendees to only book for only one open event. In the event that you can no longer attend the day you originally booked, please cancel the ticket and rebook for a different event.
- These visits are reserved for students in Year 11 only.
- This event will be ticketed to avoid overcrowding and to control the amount of people in our school.
- You will be able to reserve ONE ticket per family which will allow entry for one student and one adult. Please bring booking confirmation or your tickets to attend the event. We operate a no ticket no entry policy, tickets/ booking confirmation will be checked to allow entry.
- Parking is not available on site and restrictions apply in neighbouring roads. There are a number of NCP car parks nearby and Hall Place car park is only a short walk away.
For those who are unable to attend, virtual Open Event material is available here.
Please do not turn up to the event if you are on the waiting list, and have not secured your ticket. If there are no tickets available for the date you want, please book a different date.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at Admin@beths.bexley.sch.uk
How many tickets can I book?
Each ticket allows entry for up to 2 people ( 1 parent/guardian, 1 student). Please do not attend without an adult.
I can no longer attend, how do I cancel my ticket?
If you can no longer attend the guided tour you have booked, please email email@example.com to cancel your ticket.
I'm on the waiting list, can I still attend?
Please do not attend if you have not confirmed your place. If you receive an email saying you have made it off the waiting list, please follow the steps in the email to confirm your place.