Beths Grammar School is proud to be offering guided tours. This is a great opportunity for you to be able to see the school, speak with current students and see all that Beths has to offer. Please note that these events can be changed or cancelled in line with government guidance and at the discretion of the school to keep our community and visitors safe.
Please find below the dates and times that we are intending to open, please note all open mornings run from 9:00am -10:15am and all open afternoons run from 14:00pm - 15:15pm.
Please find below the dates and times that we are intending to run our Open Events.
Wednesday 24th November - 09:00am
Thursday 25th November - 14:00pm
Thursday 2nd December -14:00pm
Monday 6th December - 14:00pm
Wednesday 8th December - 09:00am
Monday 13th December - 14:00pm
Wednesday 15th December - 09:00am
Wednesday 12th January - 09:00am
Monday 17th January - 14:00pm
Wednesday 19th January - 09:00am
Monday 24th January - 14:00pm
Wednesday 26th January - 09:00am
Thursday 27th January - 14:00pm
Rules and extra information:
The ticket link is now live, and we ask attendees to only book for only one open event. In the event that you can no longer attend the day you originally booked, please cancel the ticket and rebook for a different event.
Please follow this link to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/beths-grammar-sixth-form-open-events-tickets-214538128317
Rules and extra information:
- These visits are reserved for students in Year 11 only.
- This event will be ticketed to avoid overcrowding and to control the amount of people in our school.
- You will be able to reserve ONE ticket per family which will allow entry for one student and one adult. Please bring booking confirmation or your tickets to attend the event. We operate a no ticket no entry policy, tickets/ booking confirmation will be checked to allow entry.
- Parking is not available on site and restrictions apply in neighbouring roads. There are a number of NCP car parks nearby and Hall Place car park is only a short walk away.
- Visitors must produce a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of the event you are attending.
By booking and attending you confirm:
1. You are currently in Year 11.
2. All visitors attending will wear a face covering (unless exempt).
3. No members in your household are unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
4. You produce a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of the event you are attending (Please show your results on the NHS app). If it has not been uploaded onto the NHS website, your LFT will not be accepted.
For those who are unable to attend, virtual Open Event material is available here.
Please do not turn up to the event if you are on the waiting list, and have not secured your ticket. If there are no tickets available for the date you want, please book a different date.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.