Ethos and Values:
Our inclusive ethos is encapsulated in our Values. These were agreed by a panel of students, staff and governors.
o High aspirations and achievement
o Setting high standards
o A strong work ethic and dedication
o Embracing technology
o Growing in confidence
o Effective communication
o Enjoyment of learning
o Building positive relationships
o Development of the whole person – self and others
o Social community and cohesion
o Creating and making the most of opportunities
- Enable every student to maximise academic potential and develop their individual talents
- Provide education with character, embracing a wide range of enrichment activities
- Provide a stimulating, caring and secure environment, building on traditional values and standards
- Challenge students to acquire individual responsibility, respecting the values and beliefs of others while developing their own
- Create a culture which reflects our technologically advanced era and embraces innovation
- Work with a wide range of partners to ensure our young people are able to take full advantage of the lifetime opportunities open to them
- Create a generation of leaders and develop well rounded individuals able to perform to the best of their abilities and progress towards the height of their ambition.
Our Strategic Vision
Our ambition is to:
- Provide a first class education to all students, delivering outstanding academic and personal achievement.
- Foster a physical and cultural environment that reflects a modern and intelligent approach to learning, is inclusive of every student and positively considers the well-being and mental health of all as a priority.
- Be a collaborative school, which is at the heart of the community and builds relationships.
- Encourage improvement by continuously evaluating what we do and by embracing best practice.