At Beths we want you to develop a passion and love of learning which will not only help you be more successful in school but also beyond.
We want you to delve deeper into the subjects that you enjoy most and tackle activities which will enhance your normal curriculum studies. As such, please look through the Super Curriculum ideas for your favourite subjects and pick some activities to have a go at. We have separated them into the following categories:
Please note that students aiming for Top Universities should engage widely in the suggested activities especially for the subjects within which you excel. Some activities will need parental permission and you should not plan a trip or visit without parental consent.
STEM opportunities at Imperial College
- Year 10 Insights into Science and Engineering Summer School - Residential
- Year 11 STEM Challenge - Residential
- Year 12 Sutton Trust Summer School - Residential
- Year 12 Engineering Summer School - Residential
- Year 12 Work Experience Programme – Non-residential
For more information about how to use the Super Curriculum, please speak to Mr O’Regan, Deputy Headteacher.