Continued Success for Beths Students
Beths Grammar School has seen continued success, with some of the standout individual achievements including:
- Jack B, Arion N and Jedida P who all achieved grade 9s in each of their 11 GCSEs.
- Whilst attaining flawless GCSE results, Jack B captained the school football team who went on to win the World School’s Football Cup, and played in the preliminary and first round proper of this year’s FA Cup.
- Jack B said “I feel like the school really came into its own when learning went on-line. It adapted really quickly and really well and we never lost out.”
- Alex W said “ Beths really helped me because I always knew that I was supported by my teachers and I could go to them after classes with questions specific to me.”
- Dillon J said “This place is home.”
- Two students, Komi E and Morgan A, achieved 10 grade 9s in each of their GCSEs. Matthew M achieved 9 grade 9s and Dillon J achieved 8 grades 9s, Sachin M and Luca M achieved 7 grade 9s.
- 50 students achieved at least 4 grade 9s.
Richard Blyghton, Headteacher at Beths Grammar School, said: “We are very proud of all our students and the GCSE results they have achieved, which are hugely deserved.
"We are proud of their academic standards which will provide a robust starting point for their A level studies.
"The commitment, resilience and spirit they have shown over the last two years has been inspirational and their results are testament to this.
"We look forward to welcoming them alongside other high performing students from across South London and North Kent into our remarkable Sixth Form community.
“Not only are we celebrating the high academic performances of our students today, but all the other excellent achievements they have enjoyed during their time with us, be that through sports, music, languages, or through our house system and student leadership opportunities.
“I would like to thank all our students, their families, our staff and the wider school community for their ongoing support, and we look forward to seeing our students progress on to the next stage of their education as they continue to fulfil their potential.”